Monday, March 18, 2013

Welcome to Kid's Book Review Club

After pondering for quite sometime now, I have decided to start Kid's Book Review Club as a place to share my book reviews for kids. As a book reviewer and a mother to a wonderful little two year old, I have decided to branch out from my original book review blog, Stephanie's Book Shelf, and create a blog just for kids and parents. 

By creating a separate blog just for childrens book reviews I am hoping to reach a greater audience without having to worry about sensitizing my other blog in fear of children coming across adult book reviews. I figured this would be the safest, funnest way blog about kids book reviews. In addition to book reviews, I will also be posting reading lists for childrens, kids book giveaways and much more- all related to children's literature of course! 

I welcome any and all ideas and even your own reviews of your favorite kids books. If you would like to share a review of your favorite book or have your book reviewed, email me at kidsbookreviewclub@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment